Welcome to our Online Bulletin!
Church Family News
- Starting July 22, we are inviting you to experience the Thursday Live Stream in-person. We will have a limited capacity of 150 persons in our sanctuary as per the current Manitoba Health orders and continue our safety guidelines to create a safe environment for people to worship. Click here for more information
Our German-language service will continue to live stream Sunday mornings. Click here for more information.
- Sincere Condolences to Sara & Eduard Willms on the passing of Sara’s brother, Franz Peters, on July 15. Also mourning his passing are Nicol & Jeremy Malanik, Vicky & Valerian Enns and Erna & Eldon Falk
- Sincere Condolences to Martha & Hein Froese and Liese & Johann Unrau and their families after the death of Martha’s & Liese’s father, Cornelius Wiens, on July 15 in Paraguay
- Sincere Condolences to Harry & Betty Klassen after their sister-in-law Marjorie Klassen passed away on Sunday, July 18 in Kelowna, BC
- Congratulations to Michael Breton, son of Steve & Yolanda Breton, and Salina Wall on their marriage which took place on Saturday, July 17
- Congratulations to Aly Clark, daughter of Fred & Karin Clark, and Jordan Oliver on their marriage which took place on Saturday, July 17
- Congratulations to Willem Labun, son of Jon & Nina Labun, and Danielle Hollands on their marriage which took place on Saturday, July 17
Summer Photo Challenge: submit your taken-in-Manitoba photos to email@example.com. One photo will be featured each week this summer!
VBS 2021: We are excited to announce that we will have a modified VBS this year. We will have 2 separate 2 night
session, to allow for more children to attend. Register your child for either the Sunday and Monday session or the Tuesday and Wednesday session. VBS is for children entering Kindergarten in fall 2021 up to and including those who just completed Grade 5, birth years 2010 - 2016. Please note, the VBS program will also be available on-line for those who are not able to attend in-person due to size limitations
Sponsorship Update: Kador thanks the church for their support and prayers. Gifty and the children travelled to Abidjan on Monday to redo medicals and have their official documents updated. Due to delays they will return home on Thursday, July 22. Please continue to pray that things will go smoothly and for safety as they travel home and for the completion of documents
- The Community Roots Resource Centre continues to love and serve our community next door. Here are two ways you can support
the CRRC ministry this summer:
~ Sponsor a child for day camp! CRRC has partnered with Camps with Meaning to offer a pop-up day camp in August. They are hoping to register twenty children - would you consider sponsoring a child for $35?
~ Non-perishable food items are always welcome! CRRC gives out emergency food to community members on a regular basis
Your donations of food, cash, or cheques for CRRC can be brought to the NKMB church office during business hours. Cheques can be made out to “Jubilee Community Church”. eTransfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, NKMB! If you have questions about this, or other ways to support CRRC, please contact the church office
- Has your contact information changed? Have you moved, changed your email address or phone number? If so, please contact the church office to update our records
- Women's Ministry is missing one set of the bible study DVD series God Of Creation by Jen Wilkin. If you have it, please return it to the church or contact Tanya Boge
- If you are feeling called by the Holy Spirit and wish to be baptized, please contact Pastor Vic or another staff member
- For access to the the world’s largest library of video-driven Bible Study resources, please visit Right Now Media
- If you know of a church member who is isolated and does not have internet access to watch our services online, please reach out and ask them if getting the service on CD would interest them. Have them call the Church Office to make the request
- All Girls & Boys Club events are postponed until further notice
- Mom’s group has postponed their play dates until further notice
- If you painted a canvas at Easter that has been in our service backdrop for the past 2 months and you would like it back, please contact Ruth in the church office to arrange a pick up time
Together, Let's Pray
• for VBS this week: VBS will take place Sunday through Wednesday, please be in prayer for VBS all week. The children will learn that trusting Jesus pulls them through life’s ups and downs.
• Thursday - for our decorating team as they prepare the building to welcome the children
• Friday - that God would already be preparing the hearts of the children to hear the message of Jesus
• Saturday - for the staff as we make final preparations for a safe and fun event
• Sunday - for our volunteers that they would have great energy and be filled with joy as they share Jesus with the children
• Monday - that children would accept the message of salvation and commit to following Jesus
• Tuesday - that the children and volunteers would feel God’s presence as they worship and learn together
• Wednesday - that the children take the message that was shared with them at VBS and share it with their families and friends
• for Arthur Boschmann in St Joseph’s Residence, Peter Janzen in Middlechurch PC Home and Marilene Kasdorf in Concordia Place
If you would like prayer, please email the prayer team: email@example.com
Since we are unable to visit homes or retirement homes for the foreseeable future,
please call the church office or one of the pastors if you are in need