Welcome to our Online Bulletin!
- Child Dedication Sunday: October 31, 2021 - to sign up to have your child dedicated click here
Church Family News
- Sincere Condolences to Erna Pettker, Alvis & Ruth and Tyler on the passing of Hans Pettker who went to be with the Lord on Tuesday, October 12. The funeral will take place on Tuesday, October 19 at 10:30am at NKMB. At the family’s request, only those who are fully vaccinated will be admitted. Please bring your vaccination card and photo ID for verification if you plan to attend
- Child Dedication: Natalie Ruth deRoo, born February 28, 2020. Parents are Rachel & Colin deRoo, brothers are Jason and Daniel
- Congratulations to Nathan Rempel, son of Dan & Cathy Rempel, who was married to Melissa Barendregt on Friday, October 15
- Congratulations to Mark & Karin Chernichko on the birth of their son Roman Marco Chernichko, born on July 23, 2021. Proud Grandparents are Vic & Ruth Thielmann and great grandmother is Maria Buller
- Do you have an old (working) iPad that you no longer use? We’re looking for gently used iPads for use in our worship ministry. If you have one you’d be willing to donate, contact Justin or drop it off at the church office
- The Community Roots Resource Centre is in need of Emergency food
for their Food Pantry! Items needed are: snacks for kids, granola bars, crackers,
goldfish, fruit cups, etc. Spaghetti noodles, spaghetti sauce, Alphagetti, Ravioli,
tuna, canned ham, mac and cheese, soups, cereal, etc.
They now have a Fridge and Freezer for the Emergency Food Pantry so they are able to accept frozen items such as bread, fries, hashbrown, frozen vegetables, frozen fruit etc. Food can be dropped off at Jubilee Mennonite Church (365 Edelweiss Crescent) between 9am-12noon Monday-Friday or can be brought to the NKMB church office 8am-4pm Monday-Friday.
The CRRC in Partnership with Jubilee Mennonite Church and ARocha is looking for keen Volunteers who enjoy working with kids for our New Earthkeepers Kids Club which will be overseen by ARocha. Earthkeepers Club will be held on Tuesdays running October 5 through November 23 from 6:00-7:30. Volunteers will need to be available Tuesdays from 5:45-7:45pm, a child abuse and criminal record check, and to enjoy being with kids in the outdoors For further info email or call Anna Marie @ email@example.com or call 204 668 9933.
The CRRC is looking for a volunteer to organize donations of clothes on a monthly basis that come in for their Giving Wardrobe. The Giving Wardrobe is a donation based clothing exchange that receives gently used clothing and provides clothing to those in need in the surrounding neighborhood. The Giving Wardrobe promotes re-use and recycling of clothing. This volunteer would need organizational skills and be available 1 time a month. The volunteer would also organize 2 times a year (spring and fall) a clothing fair with other volunteers. For further information contact Anna Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-668-9933
It hurts to lose someone. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. Find help with GriefShare. GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. For more info and to find a group near you visit griefshare.org/countries/ca/states/mb/cities/winnipeg GriefShare is a nondenominational group and features biblical teaching on grief and recovery
- Sponsorship Update: Please continue to pray for health and safety for Gifty and the children
- Has your contact information changed? Have you moved, changed your email address or phone number? If so, please contact the church office to update our records
- If you are feeling called by the Holy Spirit
and wish to be baptized, please contact
Pastor Vic or another staff member
- For access to the the world’s largest library of video-driven Bible Study resources, please visit Right Now Media
- If you know of a church member who is isolated and does not have internet access, please reach out and ask them if getting the service on CD would interest them. Have them call the Church Office to make the request
- The Helps Fund: Prior to the pandemic when we celebrated communion, we would collect anonymous donations at the end of the service for our Helps Fund. As we have not met in person for quite some time little money has been raised for this fund. If you would like to give something to the Helps Fund, please contact Helmut Kasdorf at 204-668-0134 or the Church Office. We are very grateful for any amount as it will be passed on to our brothers and sisters in need
- Pastor Victor Neufeld will be out of the office October 10-18
Together, Let's Pray
• for Arthur Boschmann in St Joseph’s Residence, Peter Janzen in Middlechurch PC Home and Marilene Kasdorf in Concordia Place
• with thankful hearts for the ability to meet together in person as a body of believers
• for our youth as they continually adjust to changes in school
• through 1 Corinthians 10:23-33 and consider what it means to do all things for the Glory of God
• for wisdom on how to reach out to those in our church family who are alone or in need of encouragement
• for our elected government officials at all levels, that God may guide them in their day to day decisions
• that God grants us resilience to be good neighbours and to show grace to others
• for communities who are suffering religious persecution, especially in India, Pakistan, Vietnam and China. May God strengthen and sustain their faith and give them creativity to peacefully subvert violence
• for the Canadian Bible Society as they translate, publish, and distribute the Christian Scriptures, and promote and encourage the use of the Bible throughout Canada and the world
If you would like prayer, please email the prayer team: email@example.com
We are slowly starting to visit in homes and retirement homes.
Please call the church office or one of the pastors if you are in need