Welcome to our Online Bulletin!
Church Family News
Under the current Manitoba Health Orders, we are happy to announce that we will be returning to a live stream format for our
Sunday morning services, beginning on February 28. Our main service will be streamed live at 10:15 am on our YouTube channel.
This does not allow us to open the doors to the public, but it does allow us to prepare for that eventuality.
Our German language service will be live streamed at 9am starting on March 7.
Our continued focus is on producing a high quality online worship experience each Sunday as well as content for Kids
and a service for our German speaking population. See you online!
- The 11th annual Winnipeg Real To Reel Film Festival is running February 14-28 and will be ONLINE ONLY. Information and tickets can be found at www.winnipegfilmfestival.com/
- Sincere Condolences to Betty Bergen after her husband, Henry Bergen went home to his Lord and Saviour on Saturday, February 20
- Sincere Condolences to Baerbel Hagenstein after the death of her brother, Burghard Hagenstein, on Friday, February 19 in Kelowna, BC
- Sincere Condolences to Martha & Hein Froese, Liese & Johann Unrau, and Reinhold Klassen on the death of their brother and brother-in-law, Jacob Wiens, on Saturday, February 20 in Paraguay
- Sincere Condolences to Elviera Klassen, Frank & Anna Friesen and Ebonie & Henry Klassen on the passing of their brother, brother-in-law and uncle, John Dueck on Sunday, February 21 in Kelowna, BC
- You should have received your 2020 Tax Receipt in the mail this past week, along with letters from the Finance team and Church Council. If you haven’t received these and would like copies, please call or email the church office
- Have you moved? Have you changed your email or phone number? If so, please call the Church Office to update our records
- Women's Ministry is missing two sets of the bible study DVD series God Of Creation by Jen Wilkin. If you have one please contact Tanya Boge
- If you are feeling called by the Holy Spirit and wish to be baptized, please contact Pastor Vic or another staff member
- NKMB Youth mid-week programming
information can be found at:
- Middle School (Grades 6-8)
- High School (Grades 9-12)
- All Girls & Boys Club events are postponed until further notice
- Mom’s group is meeting weekly via ZOOM. Information can be found on the Facebook page “NKMB Mom’s Group” or contact Rachel deRoo
- Sincere condolences to Bettie Bergen and family on the passing of Henry Bergen on February 19th.
- For access to the the world’s largest library of video-driven Bible Study resources, please visit Right Now Media
- MBCC is a faith based Nursery school that offers an introduction to German while helping to prepare children for Kindergarten. We offer two programs, M-W-F ($95/mth) or T-Th ($75/mth), from 9:15-11:15am, September - May (observing RETSD holidays). We will be holding our registration for the 2021-22 year on Wednesday, March 3 from 6-7 pm. Enter at Door #1 (curb side will be used if necessary). $50 registration fee and one month’s tuition required at registration. For more information contact: Nanette Schmidt, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-990-8704
• for Arthur Boschmann in St Joseph’s Residence and Peter Janzen in Middlechurch PC Home
• that we would gain a deeper understanding of God’s agape love
• that Joshua 1:8 would be true in the lives of our church family
• that our members facing health challenges would feel God’s presence and comfort
• for peace and unity within our congregation’s homes
• creativity for NKMB’s staff and volunteers
• that we would have attitudes of thankfulness towards God, our family, and friends
• for the non profit organizations associated with our Church family: Community Roots, Simon House Bible Camp, Generation Rising, Square One World Media, Chai Refuge Resource Center
• for the Mennonite Disaster Service’s volunteers as they continue working hard at cleaning up after hurricanes, fires and floods
If you would like prayer, please email the prayer team: email@example.com
Since we are unable to visit homes or retirement homes for the foreseeable future,
please call the church office or one of the pastors in the church phone book if you are in need