- NKMB has received a Summer Grant for 2 summer students! The office will gladly start accepting applications for these positions. Details about the job description can be found here
- Sincere Condolences to Lynne & Bill Kowalchuk on the passing of Lynne’s Mother, Constance DeGagne, on May 19, 2020
- Congratulations to Adrienne & Thomas Douglas on the birth of their son Rory Alexander Rahn Douglas on April 16, 2020. Brother to Nolan. Proud Grandparents are Dave & Lorie Rempel
- Congratulations to Daniel Paetkau, son of Don & Hertha Paetkau, on his engagement to Cailey Wieler
- With much gratitude, Ken and Betty Anne Kilbrei thank the church family for all their prayer and support over the past year as Ken overcame infection, and now recovers from a final hip surgery. To God be the glory! ~ Betty Anne Kilbrei
- A family at NKMB has generously donated a significant amount of face masks. If you are still in need, please contact the church office to receive some
- Due to the restrictions set by the Manitoba Government, in relation to indoor gatherings, we will be unable to host VBS this summer. Please stay tuned to hear about other kids activities that we are planning
- As some restrictions on gathering sizes are lifted, NKMB would like to encourage our community to start gathering again. With that in mind, we would like to organize backyard picnics. Due to COVID restrictions we ask all families to provide their own food, beverages and lawn chairs/picnic blanket and our hosts will provide the backyard. Deadline to signup is Wednesday, June 10. Picnic date: Sunday, June 14 at 4pm (if it's raining the picnic will be cancelled). Sign-up either as a host or to attend here
- Donwood will be having their AGM on Monday, June 22 at 7pm via Teleconference. If you wish to participate contact Karla Janzen at 204-668-4410
- The Community Roots Resource Centre (CRRC) is still in need of emergency food. Food can be dropped off at Jubilee Mennonite Church during office hours Monday - Friday 9am -12pm or at NKMB's church office Monday - Thursday. For more info contact RuthAnn Goodman at 204-235-0960 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you know of a church member who is isolated, and most likely does not have internet access to watch our services online, please reach out and ask them if getting the service on CD would interest them. Have them contact Ruth in the office 204-985-6050 to make the request
- E-transfers can be sent to "email@example.com". Use your church mailbox number as the security answer. If you don’t have a mailbox or don’t remember your number, call Ruth in the office 204-985-6050 to arrange an alternate security answer
- Cheques can be dropped off at the office or sent by mail
Heights Nursery School is looking to hire a Director/Teacher for our morning
(Monday-Friday) and afternoon (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) programs effective
September 8th, 2020. Springfield Heights Nursery School offers a bilingual
program in a Christian Environment for children ages 3 & 4.
Requirements include a completed ECE II and proficiency in the German language.
Deadline for application is Monday June 1, 2020. Please send a resume to
Monica Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in applying for this position.
For updates throughout the week, visit us on Social Media