This Week's Announcements
Condolences: to Anton & Esther Peters and family at the passing of Anton’s Father, Johann Peters, on Feb. 17 in Paraguay.
Pastoral Evaluations for Pastor Victor and Pastor Paulhans are available here.
Contribution Statements: Check your church mailbox for your 2023 tax statements. If you don’t have a church mailbox they have been mailed to you. If you have not received one please contact the office.
Men’s Breakfast: March 2, 2024 doors open at 8:00am. Breakfast served at 8:30am in the gym. Cost $5 at the door.
Mennonite Brethren Children’s Centre: (MBCC) is preparing for the 2024/25 registration. If you are interested in registration, the forms can be found at the NKMB Kids registration desk or by contacting Nanette Schmidt.
NK Camps and VBS: Dates are now posted. We have 8 weeks to choose from including 4 jam packed full day camps, 3 half day camp options and an exciting morning VBS program planned for summer 2024.
Baptism class: Anyone interested in baptism is invited on March 10 at 6:30 pm in the Music room.
MBCM: The annual MBCM Assembly of Churches will be held on March 1 & 2.
Sponsorship Update: We are pleased to report that William, Grace’s father, and the judge both signed the needed document on Wednesday. It will be available for pick up next Wednesday. We will then submit all the documents to Canadian Immigration and request that Grace be added to Rita’s file. Thank you once again for your ongoing prayers for the family.
Staff away on vacation:
Pastor Ben – Feb 15-24
Pastor Vic – Feb. 17-24
Cindy King – Feb. 13-27
Weekly Prayer Items
• For Elisabeth Dirks, Tina Warkentin, Elizabeth Sawatzky, Bert Campbell and Jacob Regehr in Bethania PC Home
• Pray that the stories told at the film festival will lead to impactful conversations and changed lives.
• Thank God for our pastors Vic and Paulhans. Pray that the current evaluation process will be helpful to their continued ministry.
• Ask God to bless those who serve behind the scenes through audio, lighting and video, that their service will glorify God each Sunday.
• Pray for children and families who are living in extreme poverty, that they feel comfort and hope; meet their needs both physically and spiritually.
• Pray for those who have been hurt by The Church. Ask God to help us better reflect the love of Christ so that our community would see The Church as a beacon of hope.
If you would like to join the prayer team/email chain,
submit your name & email to email@example.com to
be added to the list
If you would like to join the prayer team/email chain, submit your name & email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
Women’s Prayer Meeting: Mondays from 8-9pm in Youth Room. Enter at Door #6
Parents Prayer meeting: Wednesdays 6-7pm in the MPR room. Enter at Door #2
Everyone welcome Wednesday Morning Prayer Meeting’s at 5am in the foyer. Enter at Door #1